PLAYER US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP US Lacrosse Number * NESS COACH PACKET INFORMATION
The Information below will be included in the Frontrush Coach Packet for Colleges Coaches
Player's First Name * Player's Last Name * Player Email * Player Cell Phone * Street * City * State * Zip Code * Year of Graduation * 2020 2021 2022 Grade in Fall 2019 * 12th 11th 10th High School Name * ACT (Leave Blank if NA) SAT (Leave Blank if NA) GPA (Leave Blank if NA) Team Name * 3D New England 2021 3D New England 2022 3D Tri-State 2022 Aces 2020 Aces 2021 White Aces 2022 Aces 2021 Blue Bullets 2020 Grey Bullets 2020 Silver Bullets 2021 White Bullets 2022 Grey Bullets 2022 Orange Bullets HS Central Lacrosse 2020/2021 Central Lacrosse 21/22 HGR Blue HGR Green Lax Plus 2020 Lax Plus 2021 Lax Plus 2022 Lax Plus Open LC CT River 2020/21 LC CT River 2022/23 Lighthouse 20/21 LXC 2020 LXC 2020/21 Black LXC 2021/22 Green LXC 2022 White Maineiax Green 2021 Maineiax Grey 2020 Maineiax White 2022 NE Twisters 2020 NE Twisters 2021 NH Tomahawks 2021 Gold NH Tomahawks 2022 Gold NH Tomahawks 2023 Gold Nor'easter 2020-21 YJ North 2020 Primary Position * Goalie Defense Midfield Attack Jersey Number * Height * Gender * Female Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's First Name * Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's Last Name * Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's Email * Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's Phone Number: * Dominant Hand * Left Right Third Choice Verbally Committed * No Yes Third Choice Birthdate (MM/DD/YY) * Interested Major * NESS WAIVER AND RELEASE
1. I/We, the legal guardian(s) of the named participant, approve of my child's attendance at the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament and certify that she is in good health and able to participate in all program activities.
2. I/We acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result from not only their own actions, inactions or the negligence of others, the rules of play, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
I/We agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death
3. I/We agree to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Lax Plus LLC, their affiliated clubs, their respective members, administrators, directors, coaches and other employees of said organizations, participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners or lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releases", from demand, losses, or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
4. I/We hereby agree to defend, indemnify and keep harmless the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament, LaxPlus LLC, its agents, sponsors and employees against any and all liability, claims, judgments or demands for damages arising as a result of injuries sustained by the participant during or as a result of any course given the participant of the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament.
5. I/We, being the legal guardians of the above participant, authorize the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament and its agents to request medical treatment as necessary to insure the well being of the participant.
6. In entering my name below, I/We acknowledge that by agreeing to the above, I/We are entering into the above waiver and release, understanding that I/We have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it, and agree to it voluntarily.
Date * Parent/Guardian Email *