PLAYER US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP US Lacrosse Number * US Lacrosse Expiration *
Expiration Date must after the date of the tournament in order to participate.
NES HS PLAYER INFORMATION
The player information below will be emailed to all college coaches contacts in our system along with all game film from the weekend.
Player's First Name * Player's Last Name * Player Email * Player Cell Phone * Street * City * State * Zip Code * Year of Graduation * 2021 2022 2023 2024 2020-21 Grade * 12th 11th 10th 9th High School Name * ACT (Leave Blank if NA) SAT (Leave Blank if NA) GPA (Leave Blank if NA) Team Name * 3d NE South Girls 2022 3d NE South Girls 2024 3d New England 2022 3d New England 2023 Aces 2021 Aces Pink Aces White Albany Power 21/22 Albany Power 23/24 Bullets 2022 Orange Bullets 2022 Silver Bullets 2023 Orange Bullets 2023 Silver Bullets 2024 Orange Bullets 2024 Silver Central Lacrosse 2021/22 Central Lacrosse 2023 Central Lacrosse 2024 Flare Lacrosse Gold Star 2022 Gold Star 2023 Gold Star 2023/24 GSE 2022 GSE 2023 GSE 2024 Houlagans 2022/23 Houlagans 2024/25 HGR 2023 HGR 21/22 HGR Blue HGR White Lax Plus 2021/22 Lax Plus 2024 Lax Plus 22/2023 Lax Plus 23/24 Lax Plus Black LXC 2021 Green LXC 2021 White LXC 2022 Green LXC 2022 White LXC 2023 Green LXC 2023 White LXC 2024 Gold LXC 2024 Green LXC 2024 White LXC Central Clover Mass Elite Blue 22 Mass Elite Red 22 Mass Elite Red 23 Mass Elite Red 24 Mass Elite White 22 Mass Elite White 23 Mass Elite White 24 MXB 2021 MXB 2022/23 MXB 2024 NH Tomahawks 2021 NH Tomahawks 2022 Gold NH Tomahawks 2022 Purple NH Tomahawks 2023 Gold NH Tomahawks 2023 Purple NH Tomahawks 2024 Gold NH Tomahawks 2024 Purple REV 2021 Black REV 2021 Blue REV 2022 Blue REV 2023 Blue REV 2024 Blue Snipers 2021 Storm 2021 Storm 2022/23 Black Storm 2022/23 Purple Storm 2023/24 Primary Position * Goalie Defense Midfield Attack Jersey Number * Height * Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's First Name Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's Last Name Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's Email Club Coach or Recruiting Coordinator's Phone Number: Dominant Hand * Left Right Third Choice Committed to College Program * No Yes Birthdate (MM/DD/YY) * Interested Major * LPSWAG EVENT WAIVER AND RELEASE
1. I/We, the legal guardian(s) of the named participant, approve of my child's attendance at the LPSWAG listed event and certify that she is in good health and able to participate in all program activities.
2. I/We acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result from not only their own actions, inactions or the negligence of others, the rules of play, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
I/We agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death
3. I/We agree to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Lax Plus LLC, their affiliated clubs, their respective members, administrators, directors, coaches and other employees of said organizations, participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners or lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releases", from demand, losses, or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
4. I/We hereby agree to defend, indemnify and keep harmless, LaxPlus LLC, its agents, sponsors and employees against any and all liability, claims, judgments or demands for damages arising as a result of injuries sustained by the participant during or as a result of any course given the participant of the event.
5. I/We, being the legal guardians of the above participant, authorize the Lax Plus and its agents to request medical treatment as necessary to insure the well being of the participant.
6. In entering my name below, I/We acknowledge that by agreeing to the above, I/We are entering into the above waiver and release, understanding that I/We have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it, and agree to it voluntarily.
Communicable Disease/Covid Waiver
WAIVER/RELEASE/ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in programs, related events, or activities offered by Lax Plus LLC, including the right to enter Lax Plus’s premises, or access its fields, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees that:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to, and illness from, infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19 (collectively “Infectious Diseases”). While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. Lax Plus cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading Infectious Diseases while participating in Lax Plus’s programs or accessing its premises or fields. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of Infectious Diseases. Therefore, if you choose to utilize services or enter into Lax Plus’s premises or fields, you may be exposing yourself to Infectious Diseases and or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading Infectious Diseases;
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against Infectious Diseases. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation, and bring such to the attention of the nearest Lax Plus official immediately;
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY LAX PLUS, LLC, their officers, directors, officials, agents, employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the programs (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law;
5. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS PERTAINING TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
6. I certify if at any time following the execution of this release, myself or my child(ren) (1) experience any symptoms of COVID-19, (2) have come in contact with any individual who tested positive for COVID-19, (3) have tested positive for COVID-19, or (4) have traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days, that I and or my child(ren) will abstain from participating in all Lax Plus activities and will not under any circumstance travel to the premises for at least Fourteen (14) days. Furthermore, I certify that if myself or my child(ren) have been diagnosed with COVID-19 that I will not return to the premises until after at least Fourteen (14) days have elapsed from diagnosis and myself or my child(ren) have tested negative for COVID-19.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER/RELEASE/ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. *
Parent/Guardian Email *