2020-21 SWAG LAX TRAINING CAMP
This is an intense 12 week (24 session) training camp held at Sportsworld in East Windsor, CT for girls lacrosse players in grades 4-12. The program includes strength and resistance training, agility drills, core training, and the lacrosse skill development.
**Players are continuously challenged to improve both their strength and level of conditioning.
**The best part is lacrosse skills training and conditioning is done to music!
**Players are positively challenged to develop and improve their game to the next level and beyond!
- Camp will be limited to cohorts of 10 or less players
- All Players and Staff attending must complete a daily Covid Self-Checklist before attending: SWAGCovidChecklist1.3
- New guidelines require players to wear masks at all times while indoors including while playing.
- Staff will wear a mask at all times.
- There are no spectators allowed at the clinic sessions due to indoor facility capacity.
- Due to these unprecedented times, our refund policy has been adjusted. Refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. We will not process refunds for 14-day quarantines imposed by an exposure outside of our clinic. However should our clinic have to be postponed for an extended period of time, and/or we are unable to make up the clinic dates, fees will be prorated and refunds/credits processed.
226 Main Street, East Windsor, CT
Days and Times:
Mondays and Thursdays
High School (9th-12th Grade): 3:30-5:00pm
Youth (4th-8th Grade): 5:00-6:00pm
2020-21 Dates (ON PAUSE 11/23-1/14):
November: 16, 19, 23 (on pause), 30
December: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21
January: 4, 7, 11, 14, 21 (resume), 25, 28
February: 1 (canceled) , 4, 8, 11, 18, 22, 25
March 1, 4, 8 (makeup)
Field Player $775
Goalies $400 (Use Code: 2020HSGK)
Field Player $595
Goalies $310 (Use Code: 2020YGK)
5% Sibling Discount (applied to 2nd+ sibling): SIB5
Program Directors and Staff
Kristen Mullady (Head Women's Lacrosse Coach at Springfield College)
Melissa Nord (Former UConn Player)
Marci Mullady (Former Northwest Catholic Coach)
Mackenzie Paolini (Former Springfield College Player/Former Granby HS Coach)
Tinita Larmann (Former Coast Guard Assistant/Current Ledyard HS Coach)
Kelly Gallo (Longmeadow HS/Former Springfield College Player
Amanda Nusbaum (Current Lax Plus Coach/Asst Field Hockey Coach Springfield College)
Hannah Calabrese (Current Springfield College Player)
Katie Martel (Current Springfield College Player)
Zoe Ochoa (Former UMass Assistant and Boston College Goalie)