PLAYER US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP US Lacrosse Number * PLAYER INFORMATION Player's First Name * Player's Last Name * Street * City * State * Zip Code * Emergency Contact Name * Emergency Contact Cell Phone * Year of Graduation * 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 Team Name Berkshire Bitty Bullets 29/30 Bullets 2028 Silver Bullets 27/28 Orange 2 Bullets 27/28 Orange1 Central Lacrosse 2025 Black Central Lacrosse 2025 Blue Central Lacrosse 26/27 Central Lacrosse Nuggets Crusaders Gold Coast 25 Brave Gold Coast 25 Command Gold Coast 26 Brave Gold Coast 27 Brave Gold Coast 26 Command Gold Coast 28 Brave Gold Coast 28/29 Command Gold Coast 28/29 Fight Gold Coast Command 27 HGR 2026 HGR 2027/2028 Lax Plus 2025 Black Lax Plus 2025 White Lax Plus 2026 Black Lax Plus 2026 White Lax Plus 2027 Lax Plus 2028 Lax Plus 2029/30 LXC Forest LXC Lime LXC Hunter LXC 2026 Green LXC 2026 White LXC 2027 Green LXC 27/2028 Black LXC 27/2028 White LXC 29/30 Emerald LXC 29/30 Shamrock LXC Central 2026 LXC Central 25 LXC Clover Mass Elite Black Mass Elite Blue Mass Elite Green Mass Elite Orange Mass Elite Pink Mass Elite Purple Mass Elite Red Mass Elite White Mass Elite Yellow Snipers 28/29 Primary Position * Goalie Defense Midfield Attack Jersey Number * LFJ Waiver and Release
1. I/We, the legal guardian(s) of the named participant, approve of my child's attendance at the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament and certify that she is in good health and able to participate in all program activities.
2. I/We acknowledge and fully understand that each participant will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, and severe social and economic losses which might result from not only their own actions, inactions or the negligence of others, the rules of play, or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be risks not known to us or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
I/We agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death
3. I/We agree to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Lax Plus LLC, their affiliated clubs, their respective members, administrators, directors, coaches and other employees of said organizations, participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners or lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of which are hereinafter referred to as "releases", from demand, losses, or damages on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
4. I/We hereby agree to defend, indemnify and keep harmless the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament, LaxPlus LLC, its agents, sponsors and employees against any and all liability, claims, judgments or demands for damages arising as a result of injuries sustained by the participant during or as a result of any course given the participant of the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament.
5. I/We, being the legal guardians of the above participant, authorize the New England Summer Sizzle Lacrosse Tournament and its agents to request medical treatment as necessary to insure the well being of the participant.
6. In entering my name below, I/We acknowledge that by agreeing to the above, I/We are entering into the above waiver and release, understanding that I/We have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it, and agree to it voluntarily.
Communicable Disease/Covid Waiver
WAIVER/RELEASE/ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in programs, related events, or activities offered by Lax Plus LLC, including the right to enter Lax Plus’s premises, or access its fields, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees that:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to, and illness from, infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19 (collectively “Infectious Diseases”). While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. Lax Plus cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading Infectious Diseases while participating in Lax Plus’s programs or accessing its premises or fields. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of Infectious Diseases. Therefore, if you choose to utilize services or enter into Lax Plus’s premises or fields, you may be exposing yourself to Infectious Diseases and or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading Infectious Diseases;
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against Infectious Diseases. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation, and bring such to the attention of the nearest Lax Plus official immediately;
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY LAX PLUS, LLC, their officers, directors, officials, agents, employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the programs (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law;
5. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS PERTAINING TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
6. I certify if at any time following the execution of this release, myself or my child(ren) (1) experience any symptoms of COVID-19, (2) have come in contact with any individual who tested positive for COVID-19, (3) have tested positive for COVID-19, or (4) have traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days, that I and or my child(ren) will abstain from participating in all Lax Plus activities and will not under any circumstance travel to the premises for at least Fourteen (14) days. Furthermore, I certify that if myself or my child(ren) have been diagnosed with COVID-19 that I will not return to the premises until after at least Fourteen (14) days have elapsed from diagnosis and myself or my child(ren) have tested negative for COVID-19.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER/RELEASE/ASSUMPTION OF RISK FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. *
Parent/Guardian Email *