2020 LFJ GUIDELINES
ALL INDIVIDUALS ATTENDING THE LAX FALL JAM MUST COMPLETE THE COVID SELF-CHECKLIST: CLICK HERE!
NO TEAM TENTS
NO FOOD or APPAREL VENDORS
There is plenty of parking in the main front lot and on the side of the bubble.
There is NO STOPPING, PARKING OR DROPPING OFF allowed near the fields and near the cul de sac
- Players must wear mask to and from fields, and at all times on the sidelines if social distancing hashes are not being utilized.
- Players should bring a light snack and plenty of water (Per Covid Guidelines, there will be no vendors/places to fill water at the facility)
- Players should sanitize all lacrosse gear prior to and following play, and take all personal trash with them upon departing from their field.
- There will be ONE spectator/player permitted
- Spectators must wear mask and social distance at all times
- If spectator guidelines are not followed we will not allow spectators on consecutive days.
- All coaches/tournament staff must wear masks at all times.
- Coaches should make sure that players are social distancing and following mask policies while on site.
All Divisions (7v7 Format):
*All US Lacrosse Rules Apply at this event
*Teams will play with 7 field players (2D,3M,2A) and a goalie
(Teams with smaller rosters may request to play 6v6)
Teams Will Play 3 - 30 Minute games (2-14 Minute halves/2 min halftime)
- 2025 Division: FULL CHECKING
- 2026-2029 Division: MODIFIED CHECKING
- 2026 Team Coaches May REQUEST Full Checking if both coaches agree
MERCY RULE: If a team is ahead by 6 goals, the opposing team MAY REQUEST the mercy rule and receive the ball at the draw circle
2028/29 Division ONLY
*Teams get a FREE goalie clear to resume play after each goal - opposing team must drop to below the 8M to allow a free clear.
*Teams must make one pass once the ball has passed the midline before they can shoot