- All US Lacrosse Rules apply at this Event
- Self-start will be permitted, but not free movement
- Games that end in an 8M will have the 8M played out
- Teams will play at least 4 - 22 Minute games
- All games will be held outdoors on grass fields
- In the event of inclement weather, games may be shortened in order to move all games inside.
- Games will start with a draw and then continuous play, with a goalie clear after each goal
- EXCEPTION: The 2029/30 division will have a draw following each goal.
- MERCY RULE: If a team is ahead by 4 goals, the opposing team will be awarded the ball at midfield after each goal
- Teams will play with 7 field players, keeping two players behind the restraining line
- Teams can play with 6 field players, keeping two players back if they have smaller numbers
2029/30 Division ONLY: NO CHECKING!
*A draw will occur after each goal that is scored.
*There must be at least one pass once the ball has crossed midfield before a team can go to goal.
*Teams MUST have a goalie!
2027 and 2028 Divisions: MODIFIED CHECKING
2025 and 2026 Divisions: FULL CHECKING
At the end of Division play the teams with the most points in each division will face off for 15 minute playoff game(s).
Points will be earned based on the following:
Win: 2 Points
Tie: 1 Point
Loss: 0 Points
In the event that two teams are tied, the tie breaker will be determined in the order below:
- Head to Head
- Goals Against
- Goals For
- Brave Heart
The Winners of Each Division will win Free Lax Fall Jam Tournament Championship T-shirts